Category 7A+ Screened S/FTP LSOH Cable is designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the ISO, CENELEC and TIA standards. This delivers Class FA link and channel performance supporting all applications detailed and proposed within the standards. This superior performance cable is ETL Component Verified. Each cable consists of 4 pairs individually wrapped in a covering of high quality, strong, aluminium/polyester foil tape providing an individual screen for each pair. These sub units are then cabled together, with the pairs set to different lay lengths to ensure optimum performance, an overall braid screen is applied to provide further immunity to outside noise and to mitigate any risk of alien cross talk.
- 100 M ( Metres ) High quality CAT.7A+ Ethernet Cable. Copper 4 x 2 x AWG22 / 1.
- The network class FA Up to1500MHz. High-quality individual shielding of the wire pairs (PiMF) Plastic composite foil aluminum coated, total shielding tinned copper braid.
- Suitable for network applications up to class FA (Cat.7A+), Power over Ethernet (PoE) / PoE +,
- Transmission of digital and analogue signals, video, data, voice, VoIP (Voice over IP).
- IEEE 802.3: 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3bq: 10GBase-T, 25GBase-T, 40GBase-T