1aTTack.de® Cat 6 Lan network – cable – up to 1000 megabit speed for the network!
The quality brands CAT6 LAN cable is built for 10/100/1000/1000 MBit Ethernet networks.
Thus, connect all devices as PC, notebook, game consoles, routers, hubs, switches, DSL modems, etc. easily with your network.
The Powerful CAT 6 LAN cable is easily suitable for all DSL speeds.
Shielding (S-FTP / PIMF)
(PIMF) = each wire pair is shielded with a Aluminium foil
In addition, the entire cable in a braided shield is provided
Assignment 1: 1 according to EIA / TIA 568B
Twisted Pair, S / FTP PIMF, 4x2xAWG27 / 7 CU (copper) or CCA
Inner conductor material: Cu (copper) or CCA
Frequencies up to 250 MHz 2 x shielded RJ45 Western connector (8-pin) with molded strain reliefs and gold plated contacts
Length indication on the strain reliefs
– Transmission rate: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit / s)
– 2 x RJ45 Western plug
– Gold plated connection (connectors)
– ROHS compliant
– 100% downward and upward compatible
– Incl. Kink protection sleeve for the plug
– With length indication on the strain reliefs
– High quality insulation
– Suitable for home networks, corporate networks, routers, switches, hubs, patch pannels, patch panels, modems, Powerlan, network printers, game consoles, and more
- Cat6 brands – Network Cable Double Shielded PIMF (pairs in metal foil) and additionally braided metal | Patch Cord | 2 RJ-45 connector | plugs with kink protection cover | plated contacts
- high transmission speed by operating frequency up to 250 MHz (compared to Cat.5 / Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz)
- quality inner conductor / ROHS / 100% molded strain relief | with Boot (very robust sharpened with Boot)
- Assignment according to EIA / TIA 568B | guaranteed backwards and forwards compatibility to Cat.5e / Cat.6a / Cat.7 / S-FTP shielding EIA / TIA 568B standard
- Suitable for gigabit networks 10/100/1000/1000 MBit | for connecting computers, game consoles, DSL modem, switch, router, network outlets or patch panel within a 10/100/1000/1000 Mbit network