RJ45 to RJ45 SSTP CAT6A Cable
Category 6A is designed for use in EMI (electro-magnetic interferance) environments such as factories, power stations, data centres, hospitals etc. The two most common uses are from hub to patch panel, and work area outlet (jack) to the computer.
Speed: 10/100/1000/10000 Gigabits per second.
Stranded Snagless Network Cables.
Snagless boots offer the clip protection from other cables getting caught underneath the clip and breaking it off. Our snagless design features wings rather than a hood which encases the clip. The advantage of our design means you still have easy access to the clip.
Flush Moulded Strain Relief.
Plastic is physically injected into the end of the connector ensuring both the boot and connector are the same size. Creating easier access for multiple network cables to be connected into a patch panel. This flush moulded design boot makes it virtually impossible to break the RJ45 connector from the cable. The strain relief element is a flexible moulded panel at the end of the boot protects the internal wires from any undue stresses or strains.
SSTP: Short for screened shielded twisted pair Or: STP -shielded twisted pair or FTP – Foil twisted pair Individually fully shielded twisted pairs help reduce interference and all but eliminates alien crosstalk and greatly improving noise resistance making an ideal cable for use in EMI (electro-magnetic interference) environments such as factories, power stations, data centres, hospitals etc.
- Available in a range of colour, and in 0.12, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75 and 100 metres lengths.
- All cables are shielded, perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps.
- Compliant network standards: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, ATM-25, ATM-51, ATM-155, 100VG-AnyLan, TR-4, TR-16 Active, TR-16 Passive.
- All cables are FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair) and these have a higher specification then UTP (Unshielded twisted pair)
- All patch cables are made from 100% pure copper.